Fixed-Fee CAD ERP Integration Implementation Support Program – No Surprises!
Elmo Solutions, responding to numerous customer requests through years of hands-on experience, has designed the JumpStart Program, a critical implementation program for Agni Link technology. This complete best practice, service, and training package is designed to “JumpStart” your business processes into a more efficient working ERP-CAD data integration or data management solution, in just a few hours.
Adopting a new ERP-CAD data integration or data management solution can have a significant impact on your business processes. These programs will help you smoothen that transition.
Who Can Benefit
New or existing customers that are considering, or have already invested in Agni Link.
Turnkey, rapidly deployed solutions with no hidden costs, ensure a quicker and more significant return on your software investment.
Peace of mind resulting from an improved customer experience throughout the implementation process.
Elmo Solutions’ JumpStart Programs are packaged service offerings that cover the full range of implementation support services, among which:
- End-user and administrator interviews
- Preliminary analysis
- Business process analysis
- Business process improvement recommendations
- Implementation planning
- Deployment support
- End-user training
- Administrator training
- Post-implementation administrator and end-user support
- Follow-up on implementation
- ROI validation
What may not be included
During the implementation process, it may happen that some new requirements that are not be specifically related to Agni Link may arise. Although they are out of the scope of the Program, the Elmo Solutions team will gladly work on these issues for a nominal fee, on a time & materials basis. Those services are usually related on issues such as:
- Environment-related issues
- Web services improperly exposed
- Missing/corrupted data objects
- Platform-related issues
- Test environment not accessible
- Security-related issues
- Insufficient permissions
- CAD/PDM/PLM application improperly licensed
- ERP application improperly licensed
- Knowledge-related issues
- Technical support on CAD/PDM/PLM application
- Technical support on ERP application